If you are not on the Internet, you do not exist.
And if you’re reading this article, it’s because you know it’s true.
Currently, having a website or online version of your store is a great success.
The sales opportunities are endless in the online environment, and you must take advantage of them.
For this, it is essential to get down to work and build your home on the Internet. However, it is not an easy task. You need to have a good knowledge of the subject to do a good job.
And if you are not a Juan Palomo (the one of “I cook it, I eat it”, with the consequences that setting up your own website without technical knowledge can entail), you will know that it is best to delegate the work to professionals in the field.
Specifically, we advise you to trust a web development agency .
“And because? What functions do they do in an agency of this style? ”, You may be thinking.
Throughout this article we hope to resolve these doubts and give you a better idea of how a web development agency can help you.
7 Advantages of hiring an expert web development agency
To begin with, and as you can imagine, making a custom website is complicated and tedious.
And as new technologies and implementations are always emerging, it is constantly changing.
You need to have several profiles of professionals , each one specialized in a different area (but always related to web development) so that your home on the Internet is well built, has a good finish, favors the user experience and is always updated.
And this brings us to the next point. In a web development agency there are not only computer scientists and programmers, as many people think.
An agency of this style has a multidisciplinary team that works together to create your website or online store, and takes into account all the details so that it works optimally.
Therefore, when delegating building your site to a web development agency, you are hiring experts in areas such as programming web , web design , digital marketing , content creation , graphic design , SEO and SEM , Social Ads , Community Management …
And, although it seems that just creating a website is enough, the truth is that if you really want to take advantage of said website, you need the teamwork of these digital professionals.
Together they will be able to bring people to your online site and make them convert(that they buy your products or services, that they subscribe to your mailing list, etc.).
And you know, it is always better to have the entire team at the same time than to have to hire these specialists on a freelance basis.
In addition, another advantage of having a web development agency is that all these professionals will work for you for the time you determine. They will be results- based and always focused on growing your business.
Another factor to take into account (and that is often ignored) is the after sales service.
Imagine that when you have been with your website for a month, an unexpected problem arises and you need the help of a digital professional to solve it.
In many cases, freelancers will not give you the necessary help, since they will already be immersed in other projects.
However, web development agencies usually have a clear ongoing support service, and if you have any problem they will provide you with the necessary help.
Finally, and this is something very important, agencies work with many different types of businesses every day.
They have a lot of experience in different sectors, and it is very likely that they have seen how many businesses fail and others take off.
Therefore, they are up-to-date with good practices in the online world , and will have that strategic vision necessary when proposing one type or another of web project.
Functions performed by web development agencies
Well, now that you are more clear about why a web development agency is a great option to take care of creating your online site, it is time to be a little more specific.
It is likely that when you think of web development you think of building a website and programmers chopping code.
But a web development agency does a lot more things.
Here we explain which are the most common functions performed:
- Change or establish the color scheme: it is recommended that a web page have between 2–3 so that it is visually attractive.
- Starting from the corporate colors of the company, they are combined in the different elements of the web (icons, menu, titles, texts, etc.) so that it has a good visual coherence .
- Resizing the size of the images: very heavy images on your website affect loading time , and consequently SEO .
- All the images, icons, creatives, etc., that will be on your website or online store must be fully optimized and of the appropriate size so that they do not affect the normal functioning of the website.
- Website from scratch: One of the most common jobs in a web development agency is to carry out a project from scratch .
- In this case, the agency’s specialists receive the briefing (or information on what the client is looking for and wants), and based on this, how to carry out said project is established.
- It is always done together with the client, so that he sees the process that is being carried out and can give his feedback .
- Creation of customized hostings: not all websites need the same size of online hosting. A website with 4 simple pages is not the same as an online store with 1200 products.
- In a web development agency, this factor (and others) is taken into account and specific accommodations or hostings are created for the client in question.
- CMS and plugins configuration: another option when setting up a website or online store is to use content managers that will make the workflow easier and faster.
- And when using plugins, with a few clicks they perform functions that save you hours of code.
- However, the fewer plugins you use, the better: whenever possible, replace them with code .
- A plugin offers you many functions that you may not use and takes away memory from the hosting / web, since it is loaded with these functions and they are not really used.
- Technical SEO: Having a good SEO strategy on your website is essential for it to be successful.
- Therefore, in a web development agency it is also important to have specialists in this area to fully optimize it.
- Choose well the themes and templates with which to work: in the case of working with a CMS, an analysis is made to know which theme and template to choose. This does not mean that a preset template is installed and that’s it.
- These templates usually have the basic and standard elements, but then there is a lot of work so that it ends up being tailored to the client in question.
- When choosing it, you have to take into account, among other things, the loading speed it has and if it can be easily maintained in the future (make it a sustainable website).
Do you need the support of a web development agency?
We hope that at this point you already have a clearer idea of how a web development agency can help you and some of the functions it does .
If you want your home on the Internet to have a good foundation, a good layout, and attract visitors, it is important to have a job well done.
At Elitech Systens, we are specialists in web development and we also have different professionals specialized in design and marketing so that the results are complete.
We are a web development agency located in India. If you have in mind to set up your own website or online store, or you think they need a redesign, we are your agency.
Contact us and have a coffee with us while we tell you how we can improve your online presence with acompletely personalized budget .