Rebranding in 2020? three tips for a successful redesign of your website
In 2020, you may be looking for ways to improve your business’s digital presence. Your website may need an upgrade, or even a complete overhaul, in order to reach your audience more effectively, increase your brand awareness, and increase your results.
Successful businesses of all sizes are increasingly choosing to partner with web design agencies to establish a unique online brand identity and stay on-trend with ever-changing design and user experience standards.
In the web world, we regularly hear about marketing directors who are responsible for redesigning their company’s website and who feel overwhelmed by the prospect or don’t know where to start.
While redesigning a website or online brand can be a difficult task, following these tips can make the process easier.
1. Don’t neglect advance planning.
The effectiveness of your new website does not lie in its aesthetic appearance, the main indicator of success is whether the new site meets your business goals and benchmarks.
For a website redesign project to be successful, it is essential to define its objectives from the start, to have a clear idea of the functionality requirements, and to gather the contributions of all stakeholders and stakeholders. decision-makers. If you understand the objectives well from the start, you will save time, money, and energy.
2. Speak with potential providers.
Traditional tenders get the job done, but they can have downsides. A web design agency can have an impressive portfolio and look good on paper, but not share your team’s values, workflow, or communication style.
When selecting a web development service provider company, it’s important to speak on the phone or meet in person to get a feel for the agency’s capacity, as well as its compatibility with your team. Before sending out an RFP, be sure to speak to a natural person and establish a relationship with potential suppliers. This process requires an initial investment of time but will ultimately help you select the ideal supplier for your project.
You can also contact individuals who are experts in web development with a good culture of internet business.
3. Ask the right questions.
Many agencies can build an impressive website, but obviously, you want a supplier that is easy to work with and that can meet your unique business goals. There are three important questions to ask any potential supplier when designing a website:
- How quickly do they respond? If an agency doesn’t respond to you within 24 hours, that’s a red flag. Website design and development can be a complex and time-consuming endeavor, so it is essential to work with an agency that will be readily available in case of questions or problems.
- To what extent are the proposed solutions specific? During initial consultations, notice how specific or vague the agency is in their solutions. A quality supplier will understand the sensitive points of your business and formulate proposals for solutions to your specific problems.
- Do their skills match your needs (and not your industry)? Industry experience is important, but what matters most is an agency’s experience with your specific needs. asks questions of suppliers who have completed projects with similar requirements, not necessarily those who have worked with competitors. Your business challenges and goals may be different from those of other businesses in your industry, and your needs may require a different focus.
Redesigning your website is no small task and you will inevitably run into difficulties, but planning ahead, defining your parameters for success, and knowing how to select the ideal supplier will guarantee you a satisfactory result.